"If you want to post your mail here then send me your mail at prashant144.rightmail@blogger.com" Please use English..

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Are you frustrated from chain mails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am .....

A Hilarious Mail from a frustrated victim of chain mails 

I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 
, 2008 and 2009 and continuing it in 2010 also....... 

Because of your kindness:
 

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.
 

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
 

* Forwarded hundreds of mails but still waiting for FREE DESKTOP, LAPTOP, CAMERA, CELLPHONE etc…..
 

* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer...
 
* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
 

* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill with calls to Uganda, Pakistan, Singapore and Tokyo...
 

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a Can for fear that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.
 
* i stop eating maggy, noodles, kurkure after mails saying they are made of plastics and all and not good for health.
* i stop drinking "ganna juice" may somebody using icecubes from Mortuary center.
* i stop using earbird after watching mail that saying may be they are made of used cottons from hospitals.

* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times.... (Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...) 

* Still open to help somebody from Nigeria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle's property of $ 100 million. So much trustworthy.
 
* I have forwarded 35 emails to 400 people hoping that Ericsson or Nokia will send me latest mobile phones but those models are also obsolete now.
 
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh , Tirupathi Balaji pics etc. Now most of those 'Wishes' are already married (to someone else)
 

NOW IMPORTANT NOTE :
 

If you do not send this e-mail to at least 11,246 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will Pee on your head today at 6:30pm.
 

Nothing has happened till now....................... but who knows. So please forward.
 

ha ha ha ha ........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment